I can't... OH CHRIST THAT'S MY GOOD SPLEEN. OH GOD. AIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Yes, Unit Skull Servant. I know how to keep multiple life forms alive for potentially forever, with or without their vital organs. And to amplify pain. Now would you be so kind as to tell me of the transacting party?
GOOD GOD WOMAN, I CAN'-- OH MY GOD, HOW CAN YOU BE DOING THIS. OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thank you, Unit Erland. I shall be around to Exterminate you shortly. As interesting of a subject that you are, you are a Hostile Unit and must be eliminated immediately.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
...
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
And?
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
As amusing as you beating up bony there is, there's a limit.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Why must you give me a headache with all this?
I'm not unreasonable. It was simply a good opportunity, and a chance to 'get my foot in the door', as it were.
no subject
Session Terminated.
no subject